Friday, March 5, 2010


This picture is about me and my friends. I have tons of friends. I am a friendly kind of girl. I love to meet new people and talk to new people. My best friend is Kayla Lance. I have more than one best friend but this girl is my all time favorite. We used to do everything together. Then she got into bad things and I wasn't aloud to hang out with her. We hardly ever talk anymore. Maybe once in a blue moon but anyways I love my friends. They are there when I need them. Even the girls at work are great friends. You can talk to your friends about anything and they would understand. Friends are always good to have around. Most of the time friends get into arguments and things like that but over a period of time, you'll get over it. I think without friends you wouldn't know what to do.

www.bing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment